Page 1 of 1
• The South Glos. Practice fundamentals have been developed to reflect the changes that we need to build on as part of our Improvement plan.
• They support our practice by encouraging consistency and making organisational expectations clear.
• The delivery method is new, each module is only 90 minutes long and is content light and practice heavy- with a space to reflect built into the session. It’s about learning from one another.
• This isn’t about templates- it’s about the principles of good quality practice and how we can evidence and show our thinking, understanding and impact of our professional intervention effectively.
• There will be a rolling programme of modules on offer throughout September and October delivered via Teams .
• They are open to all practitioners, including social workers, team managers, personal advisors and social work assistants.
• The two modules will cover Purposeful visits and Child SMART planning. This is because we understand ourselves well enough to know we need to make further improvement in these areas.
• After attendance and completion of the feedback form, you will receive a certificate. This can support your CPD.
This event is for all staff in -
Children in Care team
Transition to Independence team
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 383 952 489 500