Please click here to view and download the course handouts
LINK TO JOIN MEETING
Meeting ID: 852 8861 3647
This is a one day course that raises practitioners awareness to what child sexual exploitation is, what child criminal exploitation is and county lines. It will give practitioners an understanding of what signs to look out for, what contextual safeguarding is and how we are trying to tackle exploitation.
Requirements for training via Zoom:
- Participants must be provided with protected time, in an environment free from all work-related duties and distractions to successfuly complete the training
- Participants require access to a camera and microphone to be able to fully engage in the session
- On the day of training, should the above requirements not be possible, participants should rebook for a different date when they are able to meet the requirements, failure to full engage in the session may result in non-issue of certificate and a request to repeat the training session.
Requirements for face-to-face training:
- Participants must arrive on time and allow time for parking.
- Participants should attend the full training day, participants should be rebook for a different date if they are unable to attend the full day.
- Please print any handouts attached to this event and bring them along with you to the session.
|26 February 2024
|09:30 - 16:00