Page 1 of 1
• The South Glos. Practice fundamentals have been developed to reflect the changes that we need to build on as part of our Improvement plan.
• They support our practice by encouraging consistency and making organisational expectations clear.
• The delivery method is new, each module is only 90 minutes long and is content light and practice heavy- with a space to reflect built into the session. It’s about learning from one another.
• This isn’t about templates- it’s about the principles of good quality practice and how we can evidence and show our thinking, understanding and impact of our professional intervention effectively.
• There will be a rolling programme of modules on offer throughout the autumn delivered via Teams.
• They are open to all practitioners, including social workers, team managers, personal advisors, and social work assistants.
• This module explores Child SMART planning. This is because we understand ourselves well enough to know we need to make further improvement in our planning alongside families. This learning compliments other resources recently created too, so you will be able to add this to your knowledge portfolio and practice toolkit.
• After attendance and completion of the feedback form, you will receive a certificate. This can support your CPD.
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 323 957 057 676