Early Years Training Room - Parkwall Primary, Earlstone Crescent, Barrs Court
Simone Barnes / JACQUELINE LEWIS
Childminders / Pre-Schools & Nurseries
Children and Young People
Children and Young People subcategories
This course is aimed at:
• Experienced leaders wishing to refresh their skills or with identified gaps in their learning.
• Middle management positions (such as deputies and room leaders).
• New leaders who wish to develop their skills.
• Childminders with assistants.
This course will provide an opportunity to explore and discover a pedagogical approach within your setting which translates and transpires through every aspect of your provision. Through reflection on your setting vision, values and ethos we aim to refresh your outlook on the skills required to lead and nurture a team. We will consider the fundamental differences between leading and managing to get the best from your team and foster a confidence to lead an early years’ curriculum which includes and respects all children’s right to play and learn.
You will be invited and supported to lead improvement through a range of reflective tasks which will have a lasting impact on staff children and families.
Commitment to attend all sessions is required.
• Understand how leadership structures, knowledge and behaviours can inspire and motivate a team.
• Analyse how the vision and values within your setting inform and underpin all aspects of your provision.
• Influence progressive changes within your setting through autonomous and confident leadership which will benefit children, staff and families.
Tuesday 6 December 2022
Thursday 9 March 2023
Thursday 1 December 2022