This is an updatefor both new and existing practitioners (e.g. Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants) who deliver the NHS Health Check in South Gloucestershire.
- How to bring your patients who are harder to reach into their NHS Health Check and provide appropriate support
- How to take your patients through the Check and get the right local support (One You South Gloucestershire service overview)
- Dr Gregory Clarke - GP expert speaker on alcohol
- A chance to ask the panel anything you ever wanted to know about delivering the Check
- FREE lunch (served between 12.30-1.00pm)
Existing practitioners - The update will cover all of your NHS Health Check CPD requirement for the year.
New practitioners – are encouraged to attend the update. To attend the update please ensure you have completed your on line or work placed core skills training https://www.e-lfh.org.uk/programmes/nhs-health-check/ and the online Dementia training tool.
Experienced and NEW NHS Health Check practitioners, clinicians with a clinical responsibility for NHS Health Checks, and others with a particular interest in the programme
Please note that practitioners new to the NHS Health Check will be asked to complete an online NHS Health Check introduction (30minutes) prior to attendance.
*Please note: This course is a repeat of the course on 27th Nov 2019 i.e. practitioners DO NOT have to attend both.*