Capture the Views and Wishes of Disabled Children
Participants will be offered the opportunity to:
- Explore communication in its wider sense with a particular focus on non-verbal communication and behaviour.
- Discuss how to overcome barriers to communication.
- Become familiar with tools and resources available to aid communication, including the use of Alternative and Augmented systems.
- Understand the process of writing a social story.
- Explore how to capture and rewards the voice of the child.
- Increase their confidence when communicating with disabled children.BOOK HERE