Your invite and pre-course activity is attached.
Test your knowledge on Community Care Inform before you attend your training! https://adults.ccinform.co.uk/knowledge-hubs/supported-learning-tools/
(SGC employees only
)Please note: By booking onto this course, you are consenting to your contact details being passed onto the trainer. This is so they can send you any further relevant resources.
Who it's for: Social Care and OT Practitioners working directly with people in need of care and support.
The course gives an understanding of the Care Act 2014, its principles and duties.
• an overview of the Care Act and its implications
• an outline of the wellbeing principle and duty
• general and specific duties under the Care Act
• how to prevent, delay or reduce care needs with information and advice
• a look at independent advocacy
• safeguarding adults
• assessments of needs, carers assessments and eligibility determination
• an individual’s journey through the reform system.
The standard charge for this course is £103.50. Please refer to our Course Charges on the Home page for information on discounts and exemptions