The aim of this session is to provide an explanation of how Mosaic is used to complete and progress work, covering the principles of a case management system and Mosaic Workflow. You will also get the opportunity to apply these principles by working through a workflow process that you will use in your day to day role. By the end of the session, participants will have the basic knowledge they require to complete and progress work in Mosaic.
- Re-cap on Mosaic and the concept of a case management system
- Explain the principles of ‘Workflow’ and how this is used to manage and progress work
- Explain the sequence of completing and progressing work in Mosaic
- Explain how next actions are used to generate and schedule future work that is required for the Person
- Provide case studies to give participants the opportunity to work through a process they will use in their day to day role
- Allow time for participants to practice using Mosaic individually with support if required