This is a blended learning programme which consists of three of online training, self-reflection, digital content and network or mentor meetings. You will embark on 100 days of change and at the end of the programme create a 12 month plan. It is open to all women within the Council who are managers or who aspiring managers. There has been support by all the Directors and as a result the take up has been significant.
Day 1: The FREEDOM Method – This day is about self-leadership and personal development. The stages are - find out about yourself, review where you are now, experience and learn, explore possibilities, decide, overcome obstacles and make it happen, you will also begin 100 days of change.
Day 2: Personal impact and influence – leadership, generating presence, influence and persuasion, assertiveness and negotiation, personal networks and goal review
Day 3: Inspirational women and leadership – review of progress and achievement – inspirational women – leadership styles - mentoring – career advancement - goal setting for 12 months.
This course will provide you with
- Greater confidence in your leadership potential, either as a current or aspiring leader.
- A better understanding of yourself and what you can bring to a leadership role.
- Understanding of how to use the FREEDOM Method personal development tool to gain confidence, improve your skills and create positive change in your career and life.
- Understand how your personal impact and influence affects your leadership capabilities and how you can improve this to gain confidence and greater power over your own career.
- Be inspired by the stories of other women leaders.
- Set and achieve short, medium- and longer-term goals.
- Create a 12 month plan for your leadership and professional development.