7.00-7.05pm - Welcome and introductions from Nicola Hannaford
7.05-7-15pm - Message from Jo Cross
7.15-7.30pm - Feedback on Banding Criteria, Personal Development Plan and Support Groups, Jo Avery and Darryll Whitney
7.30-7.45pm - Introduce Briges App, TBC
7.45-8.00pm - Coffee Break
8.00-8.50pm – Passport to Independence, TBC
8.50-9.00pm - Closing comments and next meeting Nicola Hannaford
How to join the meeting:
On Monday 1st November, you will receive an email with the Teams Meeting link.
Anyone with a business or consumer email account can participate as a guest in Teams, with access to team chats, meetings, and screenshare.
1. Go to the meeting invite, (the email we will send you nearer to the event), and select Join Microsoft Teams Meeting.
2. That will open a webpage, where you'll see two choices: Download the Windows app or Join on the web instead. Your browser may ask if it's OK for Teams to use your microphone and camera. Be sure to allow it so you'll be seen and heard in your meeting.
3. Enter your name and choose your audio and video settings. Select Phone audio if you want to listen to the meeting on your mobile phone.
4. When you're ready, hit Join now.
5. This will bring you into the lobby. Teams will notify the meeting organiser that you are there, and someone in the meeting can then admit you.
Protocol for running the meeting with safeguarding considerations:
1. Please arrive from 6:45pm a “presenter” will admit you from the lobby. This is to make sure that only foster carers and team members will be in the meeting.
2. When you enter, please arrive with your volume on “mute”
3. Please make sure that your name on the screen is just your first name with the first letter of your surname; for example, Catherine C or Lyn M. This is to maintain your confidentiality. You will not be admitted to the meeting without your name typed in the box because that way we make sure only people who have been invited attend. So, you have to type it in before you click “join”
4. Please always keep your video on so that we know who is “in the room”
5. Please do not use names of children during the meeting, this is to maintain their confidentiality
6. We will not be recording the meeting, please do not do so either
7. If you want to ask a question or make a comment, please type it into the “chat” function. The person who is moderating the meeting can then ask you to unmute and speak to the whole meeting