This online session will help you to build the skills needed to perform well during the recruitment process. We will cover limiting beliefs (negative thinking) – how to manage them so that you can achieve your goals, skills self-assessment to identify and apply your transferable skills and experiences, key points to help you create a great CV, application forms and expression of interest letters, and interview preparation.
· Identify your own limiting beliefs and learn techniques to manage them.
· Identify your skills and knowledge and learn how to demonstrate these during the selection process.
· How to use the values and behaviour framework as a job applicant
· Completing CVs, expression of interest letters and application forms
· Techniques to help with interview preparation
· How to perform well at interviews – face to face and remotely