A workshop for staff who are dealing with change, whether that’s service reviews, changes in work processes or any of the other ways in which change manifests itself. We look at reactions to change, why we might be responding as we are, and how we can think through situations and choose our mindset.
By the end of the session the team will be able to:
1. Talk about change from their own perspective;
2. Consider drivers for change and why change happens;
3. Describe how our brain works to keep us safe;
4. Describe the Control dartboard and use this to consider their own situations;
5. Talk about perceptions of change and why people see things differently;
6. Explain how our responses to situations can impact on our wellbeing.