This two-day workshop is designed to familiarise and upskill Local Authority and partner nominated trainers to deliver the Reducing Parental Conflict (RPC), classroom-based training modules. This workshop will enable participants to deliver the complete programme of modules confidently and in line with the objectives of each module. It is advisable that delegates attend all Reducing Parental Conflict modules before attending this course.
This workshop is delivered by Michelle Hayes from Knowledgepool.
By the end of this highly participative workshop format, participants will be able to:
• Understand the importance of the structural design of the programme, utilising the elements of the programme and the corresponding materials
• Deliver the programmes effectively, as designed, to diverse attendees
• Position the materials and exercises relevantly to their audiences
• Implement evidence base practice throughout
• Execute the practical exercises in each module using the support materials as designed
• Facilitate discussions and questions from audience members
• Apply existing L&D techniques for audience involvement including the 5 Ps model
• Evaluate the feedback received via comment and participant questionnaires
• Promote the availability of e-learning and further programmes