Equalities and Diversity Training for Councillors
Kingswood Civic Centre, High Street, Kingswood
Councillor Development subcategories
South Glos Councillors
We would like to invite to an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Programme provided by Berkeley Wilde, founder and director of the Diversity Trust
The course will explore the key themes of equality, diversity and inclusion. It will include analysis of the key themes and what they mean in practice. It will include an overview of equalities legislation, explore the barriers faced by equalities communities and provide an opportunity to embed the course themes into practice.
• Create a safe learning environment to explore attitudes, beliefs and values.
• An open, reflective and objective space.
• Time for discussion and self-reflection.
• Cover key equalities legislation including: Equality Act 2010 and the Public Sector Equality Duty.
• Help to make equality, diversity and inclusion relevant to you and your role as a Councillor.
Tuesday 25 June 2019
Thursday 25 July 2019
Monday 24 June 2019