Mindfulness in a nutshell is about being in the present with awareness of your body, breath, emotions and thoughts. It can then help to re-direct our lives to be filled with more enjoyment, gratitude, kindness, wisdom and peace. All you need to bring is yourself and a sense of curiosity to explore. This session will focus on what is mindfulness. Crossing over with physical and mental health, you’ll learn how to connect with your body, use gentle movement and by simply using your breath, you’ll start to connect your body and mind and can let go and create some mental space. This course is run by Nazama Tague, an experienced professional meditation and yoga teacher.
To run the session safely and accommodate different needs, please let the trainer Nazama know if you have the following health condition or disability:
• High/low blood pressure or a heart condition
• Detached retina, glaucoma or any other eye pressure disease
• Breathing conditions
• Mental health conditions, incl mild, moderate or severe depression or anxiety
• Back, neck or joint conditions that affect your day-to-day life.
• Pregnant, especially under 14 weeks
• Live with a disability
You can speak to Nazama, in confidence, 10 mins before the session start time, or email email@example.com in advance. Any information you share is for the trainer only.