CHC Training (Council Adult Care Managers/Practitioners only)
Kingswood Civic Centre, High Street, Kingswood
Adult Social Care
Adult Social Care subcategories
General Adult Social Care
To educate adult social care practitioners and managers on the limits of social care and the National Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare. For full-day courses – The standard charge for this course is £80 per day. Please refer to our Course Charges on the Home page for information on discounts and exemptions.
• Understand the legal framework that limits the provision of social care services by the Local Authority.
• Understand the legal framework that requires the NHS to provide services to the chronically, as well as, acutely ill.
• Understand the National Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare, its process & practice requirements.
• Understand what is a ‘primary health need’.
• Understand the Department of Health national screening & decision tools.
• Application of Continuing Healthcare assessment & decision making in practice.
Monday 8 July 2019
Tuesday 9 July 2019
Sunday 7 July 2019